Think your busy? Yes……No, your not. You just want to be busy because it makes you feel important and satisfied.
The truth is, most people that claim to be busy spend most of their time doing unproductive things that don’t really matter. For example, when writing a report some people focus on unimportant things such as word quantity, a good looking front cover and unnecessary graphs & images etc. 9 times out of 10, your boss or professor doesn’t even care as long as you answer the main questions in your report.Read More »
When most entrepreneurs launch a new business they are normally alone or with another two or three individuals. Which means that they should know all aspects of business from market research, to product development, production, marketing to sales and many more.
You must learn all aspects of the business if you cannot afford to outsource them which is the case with many entrepreneurs out there. For this reason the slogan of this blog is ‘a bit of everything’ since entrepreneurs really need to wear many hats in the business.Read More »
Now that its summer vacation time, most people are likely to travel on a plane which consumes a lot of time and most people do nothing productive during that time. But if you want to reach your goals faster, then you can’t afford to waste that time. You’ve got some work to do!
Isn’t Summer Supposed to be ‘Chilling’ Time?
What? You want to just chill for the next 3 months? It depends how soon you want to achieve your goals. If you want to get there fast then you will have to work even on your ‘vacation’.Read More »
Have you ever seen those people who just speak for the sake of speaking because they don’t like being quiet?
Yeah, I’m sure you have and the world is full of them.
They go on and on, blabbering all day.
People should talk when they have something important and meaningful to say and not just to keep the conversation going. If you happen to run out of things to say, then most likely there is nothing to say, simple as that. So don’t start talking about how you ran out of milk this morning, because no one cares.Read More »
The average person just has one bank account where he/she manages all his/her wealth in which I personally find to be a very daunting task for two main reasons.
1. You are likely to mix up your home expenses with investments and that is just a headache to manage.
2. You will easily be tempted to spend all your money in the bank account (unless you are very disiplined) and you don’t put investing on your list.
Now, look I know its not impossible to manage both investments and personal expenses together, you could still do it, but why hassle yourself when you could go and do something better?Read More »
Ok, so if you haven’t downloaded the monlthy budgeting plan then you can go and find it in the Business Tools page, but to save you some time here is the download for the Monthly Budgeting Plan.
Now that you have it infront of you lets get started.
- ‘Monthly Net Income’ is the total income you recieve every month.
- ‘Income 1, Income 2…’ are your monthly income streams, you may have more than one and they could be things like your tenants rent, the car park space you’re renting out, maybe income from forex trading and then your 9-5 job. You can amend it accordingly.
- ‘Monthly Net Income Total’ is all your incomes added up together (pretty obvious).
- ‘Monthly Expenses’ are your monthly overheads which you pay every month such as tax, rent, water bills, and others. You can insert as many rows as you need and name them according to your requirments, also note that on row 19 the term “Other” could refer to things that are recreational (which is a variable amount each month) and may not be a fixed amount, I recommend you remove it if you’re really serious about saving money since we want to cut out every expense we can.
- ‘Monthly Expenses Total’ is again similar to number 3 except for your expenses (expenses added together).
- ‘Monthly Saved Money’ is the amount of money you have left (income – expenses) and should be put into your seperate investment account which I will talk about in another post.
- ‘Daily Saved Money Goal’ is the sum of money you are saving on average per day (Monthly Saved Money/30). For example if the ‘daily saved money goal’ turns out to be £5, then that means we are saving £5 each day. Of course you could go ahead and spend £5 a day, but why waste your time doing all of this if you’re going to spend it all?
- ‘Yearly Saved’ is the amount you save per annum (Monthly Saved Money x 12), so if everything goes according to plan, you should have that much money saved in your seperate account.
Read More »
My name is Mohamed Zakariah Mustapha, Mohamed Zakariah is my first name and Mustapha is my family name. Because my name is so long, people just call me Zak or Zakariah and sometimes (but rarley) Mohamed.
Thing about me
So here is the thing about me, I used to hate reading and writing! Who would ever think I would make myself a personal blog? The thought of reading and writing was just a nightmare! And it all started right after I graduated from university with a bachelors degree in Civil Engineering when I thought to myself now what to do with my life? Do I get a job? Do I go for masters? Maybe do both?Read More »